Doing more with less: The ‘new norm’ for manufacturers
The role Industry 4.0 can play in digitalizing Predictive Maintenance
Moving from a reactive to a Predictive Maintenance approach requires a change of mindset and structure within an organization. From the top down, the focus must shift to one of continuity and efficiency through the use of data and technology.
Traditional barriers of cost, complexity and scalability have previously prevented many manufacturers from enjoying the enormous benefits on offer such as increased efficiencies, outcomes, and productivity. However, we are now at a tipping point where new technologies such as Industry 4.0 are sweeping those barriers away.
Watch this exciting on-demand webinar to learn:
- The current challenges many manufacturers are facing.
- How technology is helping manufacturers to increase efficiencies, outcomes and productivity.
- How CooperVision has harnessed technology and maintenance practices to successfully accelerate its digitalization journey.
This webinar will be of interest to technology leaders, as well manufacturing operations executives. The content is designed to help manufacturers to be doing more with less.
Please register to receive the link to the on-demand webinar.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)845 838 8615.
- Jan Hemper – Technical Director, InVMA
- Matt Walter – Senior Controls Engineer, CooperVision
- Robert Russell – Chief Technology Officer, Senseye
Register to access the on-demand webinar
Enter your details below to receive a link to the on-demand webinar