Predictive Maintenance And The Impact For The Workforce On The Shop Floor
As technology continues to transform every industry, it will undoubtedly affect the workforce on the shop floor. Understanding how this technology can be harnessed effectively is key to a successful digitization project.
This is where Predictive Maintenance can play an important part in accelerating this shift towards Industry 4.0.
Watch this exciting on-demand webinar to learn:
- How to overcome cultural resistance and the established routines.
- How to change an established work approach.
- The training requirements to move from planned to Predictive Maintenance.
This webinar will be of interest to maintenance & production team leaders as well as manufacturing operations executives. The content is designed to help industries considering taking that leap from planned to Predictive Maintenance.
Please register to receive the link to the on-demand webinar.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)845 838 8615.
- Andy Gailey – Founding Director, Uptime Consultant Ltd
- Chris Esprey – Condition Monitoring Specialist, Senseye
- Jonathan Wootten – Senior Marketing Manager, Senseye
Register to access the on-demand webinar
Enter your details below to receive a link to the on-demand webinar