How Technology is Changing the Role of the Maintenance Team
The idea of “maintenance” dates back thousands of years, however today technology is playing an ever increasingly role. As automation increases and we enter into a new era, Industry 4.0, there is a looming concern that technology will impact industrial jobs.
But, truth be told, Predictive Maintenance and CMMS solutions are still very much in need of human interaction. In fact, these technologies are evolving maintenance teams, not replacing them.
Watch this exciting on-demand webinar to learn:
- The challenges currently faced by maintenance teams globally.
- Why the role of maintenance engineers is as important now than ever.
- How Industry 4.0 and related technology is empowering the maintenance workforce.
This webinar will be of particular interest to maintenance & production engineers/managers as well as manufacturing operations executives.
Please register to receive the link to the on-demand webinar.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)845 838 8615.
- Ryan Chan – CEO, UpKeep
- Robert Russell – CTO, Senseye
- Graham Dunlop – Product Marketing Manager, Senseye
Register to access the on-demand webinar
Enter your details below to receive a link to the on-demand webinar