Collaboration: The Key to Scalable Predictive Maintenance
In this on-demand webinar you will have the opportunity to understand why collaboration is so important when it comes to enabling Predictive Maintenance and how Senseye is working with manufacturers in a variety of industries to utilise existing Industry 4.0 investments to reduce unplanned machine downtime by 50%.
With the introduction of Industry 4.0, the availability of cloud-computing, and advanced machine learning algorithms to take machine data and turn it into valuable information, Predictive Maintenance is becoming increasingly accessible. However, there is a growing need for collaboration with specialists from different areas coming together to leverage this technology effectively.
Watch this exciting on-demand webinar to learn:
- The why – Why do predictive maintenance in the first place and why collaboration is important?
- The how – How to utilise your existing industry 4.0 investments
- The what – What Senseye does to enable predictive maintenance using your operational data collected
- A LIVE demonstration
This webinar will be of particular interest to maintenance & production engineers/managers as well as manufacturing operations executives. The content is designed to ease everyone into the topic of scalable Predictive Maintenance.
Please register to receive the link to the on-demand webinar.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)845 838 8615.
- Andy Gailey – Founder & Director, Uptime Consultant
- Jonathan Wootten – Senior Marketing Manager, Senseye
- Adam Poole – Product Design Lead, Senseye
Register to access the on-demand webinar
Enter your details below to receive a link to the on-demand webinar