Streaming Data Engineer
Senseye is an exciting and rapidly expanding start up in the field of condition monitoring and prognostics. We are developing a cutting-edge cloud product to provide scalable prognostics and advanced condition monitoring to the manufacturing sector. Our team of engineers consist of software engineers, data scientists, UI experts, physicists, and mechanical engineers. Following successful investment funding and strong traction from large multi-national clients, we are looking to expand the engineering team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with Stream Analytics to process data from factory equipment and generate meaningful data for Condition Monitoring and Prognostics. You will have experience and a proven track record in designing and delivering solutions using Streaming technologies and will be looking for a challenge that leverages the Industrial Internet of Things and Industry 4.0. You will be joining us on our journey developing a best in class product that is exploiting the recent step change in automation and machine intelligence.
You will be working with the Delivery Team who have the responsibility for ingesting and processing data.
If you are looking to take the next step in a company that continues to grow and expand then this is an excellent, exciting opportunity for someone who already has experience in Data Integration and transformation working with cloud-based product. The role comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
It is anticipated that you will be comfortable in a culture of fast iteration, ability to learn fast, multi-tasking due to overlap in technical skillsets. It is expected that you will have excellent analytical skills with a detailed approach to problem solving and strong communication skills written and verbal.
Location: Southampton UK, Office based at least 1 day a week (remote working optional)
- 5 years plus experience in Streaming Solutions
- Experience of Technically Leading projects
- Proven design and analytical skills
- Excellent coding skills
- SQL and Python
- Cloud experience
- Customer facing skills
- Educated to Degree Level in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics
- Azure Stream Analytics
- Working within Agile delivery /DevOps methodology
- Experience of Industrial Internet of Things
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days Annual Leave + bank holidays
- Start-up vibe – autonomy, trust and excellence
- Dedicated time to give back to the open source community
- Opportunity to learn and develop skills from a mature team of colleagues
- As a fast-growing company, there are opportunities for an ambitious and driven individual to progress their career and be able to make a difference
|Salary||35,000 - 55,000|