Research Data Scientist
Following successful investment funding and strong traction from large multi-national clients, we are expanding our research team.
Senseye is an exciting and fast-growing startup in the field of condition monitoring and prognostics. We are developing a cutting-edge cloud product that provides scalable prognostics and advanced condition monitoring to the manufacturing sector. Following successful investment funding and strong traction from large multi-national clients, we are expanding our research team.
Our research team consists of statisticians, physicists and experts in machine learning. We develop state-of-the-art techniques for anomaly detection and prognostics using a wide variety of analytical methods. The work is challenging and important, and there is huge potential to influence the product and the wider company. You will have the opportunity to be creative, to shape the direction of our research and to take responsibility for substantial, high-impact projects.
- PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or another numerical discipline
- Experience in machine learning, including supervised and unsupervised techniques
- Experience in feature extraction and data cleaning
- Experience in Python
- Strong communication skills and the ability to discuss complex problems with colleagues and customers
- Prior experience in prognostics or condition monitoring is an advantage
- Researching, developing and implementing machine learning and statistical algorithms
- Keeping abreast of the latest research and best practice in prognostics, machine learning and data science
- Analysing time series data to understand patterns, extract condition indicators and predict future behaviour
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible leave
- Startup vibe, emphasizing autonomy, trust and excellence
- Pension, life assurance, paid social events, awards, free drinks
- Dedicated time to give back to the open source community
Salary £35,000 up to £65,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Southampton HQ, Remote working is offered UK Based.
Sound fun? Come on and have a chat with us…
|Salary||£35,000 - £65,000|