Predictive Maintenance Technical Lead – Industry 4.0 (UK)
Working with a well-backed, high-growth software company pioneering the adoption of its powerful machine-learning predictive maintenance product into the manufacturing sector.
The cutting-edge cloud-based product provides truly scalable prognostics and advanced condition monitoring analysis automatically without the need for expert manual analysis. Due to continued high growth, plans for future fund raising and strong client traction, the company is seeking to engage an experienced Technical Lead with a proven track record in the manufacturing and industrial sectors, to help accelerate growth and working closely with the delivery team, secure the company’s position as the market leader.
This is an office-based role (with some remote working possible) and you will be expected to occasionally travel and spend time with clients in and outside of the UK. This role is a Senior role where you will be given considerable freedom and autonomy to grow the role as you see fit. You will report directly to the VP Delivery and work with engineering and sales colleagues. As the company continues to grow and expand, there will be exciting future promotion opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work as an integral part of the Delivery team providing technical leadership and direction to large PdM projects, ensuring they are delivered, functioning and scaled to the client needs and contractual obligations.
- Understand customers’ complex Industry 4.0 needs to provide consultative support as well as to design suitable solutions within the constraints of the Senseye product stack.
- Be a company expert in condition monitoring, industrial automation and Industry 4.0, giving customers confidence that Senseye is a trusted expert in the field.
- Work closely with the Product Management and Development teams to ensure current and future customer needs are met
- Attend client meetings with the account management team and client to provide technical representation and help identify technical solutions for client needs
- Occasional support to the sales function within the business, which includes technical qualification, solution design, bid support and delivering client solutions
- Build and promote strong, consultative and long-lasting customer relationships
- Embody company culture
Key experience include:
- Educated to a strong degree level or equivalent
- Strong experience in leading multi-disciplinary technical teams
- Having experience of the manufacturing and industrial sectors
- Familiar with micro-services architectures and cloud-based software products
- Familiarity with basic data analysis and data loading
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Having a strong business sense, industry expertise and entrepreneurial attitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; positive and enthusiastic
- Familiar with Software as a Service business models
- Familiar with Industry 4.0 and the Industrial IoT (desirable)
- Familiar with factory floor automation (desirable)
- Familiar with condition monitoring technologies (desirable)
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Start-up vibe – autonomy, trust and excellence
- Dedicated time to give back to the open source community
- Opportunity to learn and develop skills from a mature team of colleagues
- As a fast-growing company, there are opportunities for an ambitious and driven individual to progress their career and be able to make a difference
|Salary Range||£50,000 to £65,000|