Who Are We
Working with a well-backed, high-growth software company pioneering the adoption of its powerful machine-learning predictive maintenance product into the manufacturing sector.
The cutting-edge cloud-based product provides truly scalable prognostics and advanced condition monitoring analysis automatically without the need for expert manual analysis. Due to continued high growth, plans for future fundraising and strong client traction, the company is seeking to engage a Pre-Sales Engineer with a proven track record in the manufacturing and industrial sectors, to help accelerate growth and work closely with the sales team, secure the company’s position as the market leader.
Over the next two years, the company has ambitious plans which the selected Pre-Sales Engineer will be passionate about realising.
This is fully remote role though you will be expected to travel to customer meetings where there is a requirement. You will spend a reasonable proportion of your time with clients in and outside of the US. This role is a Senior role where you will be given considerable freedom and autonomy to grow the role as you see fit. You will report directly to the Pre-Sales Lead & CTO, also work closely with sales and marketing colleagues. As the company grows and expands, there will be exciting future promotion opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
· Work as an integral part of the Sales team providing support for the sales function within the business, which includes technical qualification, solution design, bid support and delivering client solutions
· Understand and perform basic suitability analysis on client data sets, data acquisition hardware and method where relevant.
· Determine, articulate, and document the technical scope and costs of sales opportunities
. Work closely with the Product Management and Development teams to ensure current and future customer needs are met
· Attend external pre-sales meetings with the account management team and client to provide technical representation and help identify technical solutions for client needs
· Build and promote strong, consultative and long-lasting customer relationships
· Embody company culture
Key experience include:
· Educated to a strong degree level or equivalent
· Having experience of the manufacturing and industrial sectors
· Having a proven track record of technical pre-sales activities in selling B2B software to large multi-nationals
· Experienced with condition monitoring technologies is essential.
· Familiar with micro-services architectures and cloud-based software products
· Familiarity with basic data analysis and data loading
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
· Having a strong business sense, industry expertise and entrepreneurial attitude
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; positive and enthusiastic
· Experienced presenting technical solutions through online meeting platforms and face to face.
· Familiar with Software as a Service business models
· Familiar with Industry 4.0 and the Industrial IoT (desirable)
· Familiar with factory floor automation
· Flexible working hours
· Fantastic PTO
· Start-up vibe - autonomy, trust and excellence
· Dedicated time to give back to the open source community
· Opportunity to learn and develop skills from a mature team of colleagues
· As a fast-growing company, there are opportunities for an ambitious and driven individual to progress their career and be able to make a difference
Please apply directly to Hello@senseye.io with a Cover note & CV. Tell us about yourself. We look forward to hearing from you.
Application Deadline: 21/01/2022
This role is fully remote / Based in the US
|Salary||$85,000 upto $110,000|
|Right to Work||Yes|