Start Date: ASAP
Remuneration: £48,000 - £60,000 + benefits
Location: the UK – Southampton / Remote option available
All applicants must have the Right to Work in the UK
Who are we?
Senseye is a well-backed, high-growth software company pioneering the adoption of its powerful AI-driven predictive maintenance software products into the manufacturing and industrial sectors.
It's cutting-edge cloud-based products provide truly scalable prognostics and advanced condition monitoring analysis automatically without the need for expert manual analysis.
Due to continued high growth, plans for future fundraising, and strong client traction, Senseye is seeking to engage an experienced Partner Manager who will be a dynamic team player with a strategic mindset, outstanding initiative and the first leadership qualities that inspire teamwork and trust. Background and technical understanding IT/OT, EAM, APM, Predictive Maintenance/Analytics.
Over the next two years, Senseye has ambitious plans to grow its European and American installed base. The Partner Manager will play a pivotal role working alongside the Alliances Director, Sales Team and Marketing. You will be responsible for leading to help achieve this.
This role can be fully remote, must be based in the UK. Senseye has a flexible remote-working policy. There will be occasional travel to our HQ in Southampton and may be expected to travel for client visits and to attend trade shows. As the company continues to grow and expand, there will be exciting future promotion opportunities.
Key Roles & Responsibilities include:
- Establish and execute partner strategy with Hardware/Software/Service Provider in collaboration with Marketing and Product team
- Engage, identify, establish and nurture partnerships in target markets to drive joint solution & service offerings and the business plan
- Developing plans enabling direct sales, channel sales and delivery teams and execute aggressively for market leadership
- Improve and align the partner strategy and the execution plan to the changes and evolution of the market
- Measure, manage the revenue, growth and return on investment from every partner
- Create and execute marketing programs with the Channel to drive deal registrations
- Creation and execution of monitor and analyse performance and activity across our sales channels
- Promote the company’s services and solutions to drive growth through our partners with new, cross-sell and up-sell initiatives
- Anticipate Partners’ and Customers’ requirements and possible challenges - make our customers successful
- Drives sales support activities, including management of the partner sales pipeline
- Engaged in all phases of the sales lifecycle, including identifying and developing leads; meeting with partners and clients; developing value propositions; financial deal structuring; contract negotiation and closing
- Well organised ensure all targeted prospect/client contacts and engagement opportunities are recorded in the CRM
- Proactively collaborates with other members of the team to define and execute sales strategies and tactics to increase new revenue
Skills & Key Responsibilities
- Demonstrate experience of developing rewarding partner relationships with major industrial businesses (e.g. system integrators, IT consultancies, industrial hardware vendors).
- Proven experience, good knowledge of selling complex B2B software to large multi-nationals
- Ability to switch between farming and hunting activities.
- Demonstrate, the ability to differentiate when dealing with partners vs direct sales.
- Very strong commercial and go to market experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Is meticulous and professional in all written communication and drafting proposals and other customer-facing documents.
- Experience with Industry 4.0 / Industrial IoT, ideally with asset management.
- Self-starter and autonomous, can work with little guidance and take the initiative and ownership.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office, online applications. Experience desirable in using a CRM tool, Hubspot.
- Thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment, highly autonomous & driven for success.
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Time in Service Reward Scheme (27 days + 3yrs & 30 days + 5yrs)
- Bonusly, Reward & Recognition
- Start-up vibe - autonomy, trust and excellence
- Dedicated time to develop new skills and innovative projects to give back to the open source community.
- Day off on your Birthday
- Flexible and Remote Working
Please apply directly to Hello@senseye.io with a Cover note & CV. Tell us about yourself. We look forward to hearing from you.
|Salary||£48,000 upto £60,000|