Partner Director (UK) IoT/AI/Software
Location: UK + Worldwide travel HQ: Southampton, UK (remote working possible)
Salary – To Be Confirmed
To apply with a Cover Letter & CV
Senseye is an exciting and fast-growing startup in the field of Industry 4.0 and AI. We are developing a cutting-edge cloud product that provides scalable prognostics and advanced condition monitoring to the manufacturing sector.
Working with a well-backed, high-growth software company pioneering the adoption of its powerful machine-learning predictive maintenance product into the manufacturing sector. Due to continued high growth, plans for future fund raising and strong client traction, the company is seeking to engage an experienced Partner Director. This new role will sit within the Partner Team.
You will be the ambassador for key strategic Partners and their end customers. You will be working closely with our internal teams to develop Partner relationships and drive sales opportunities. You will have a proven track record in industrial sectors.
We need someone with an entrepreneurial spirit that will develop creative ways to promote and market Senseye, and who will work closely with new and existing partners. Your role is to operate as the lead contact for all matters specific to Senseye. You will build and maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships at all levels of the organization.
Over the next two years, the company has ambitious plans which the selected Partner Director will be passionate to be involved in. This role is a Senior role where you will be given considerable freedom and autonomy to grow the role as you see fit. You will report directly to CEO and work with sales and marketing colleagues. As the company continues to grow and expand, there will be exciting future promotion opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Help in substantially expanding Senseye's indirect channel, by developing the right strategies and executing them rapidly and diligently.
- Develop deep and trusted relationships with major industrial partners, leading to genuine business opportunities.
- Have a hands-on approach to interacting with and supporting partner needs.
- Track and communicate key performance metrics such as product revenue, pipeline activities, renewal rates, and provide solutions for improvement
- Achieve growth and hit agreed revenue targets with our strategic
Skills and experiences must include:
- Having a proven track record of developing rewarding partner relationships with major industrial businesses (e.g. system integrators, IT consultancies, industrial hardware vendors).
- Having a proven track record of selling complex B2B software to large multi-nationals
- Ability to switch between farming and hunting activities.
- Understands the differences required when dealing with partners vs direct
- Strong commercial and go to market experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the
- Is meticulous and professional in all written communication and drafting proposals and other customer-facing
- Experience with Industry 0 / Industrial IoT, ideally with asset management.
- Self-starter and autonomous, can work with little guidance and take initiative and ownership.
- Positive, enthusiastic and thrives in a highly dynamic start-up
Other desirable experiences:
- Educated to a strong degree level or equivalent
- Technical or engineering background
- Fluent in another key language is a major plus (e.g. French, Spanish, German)
- Flexible working and remote working
- Start-up vibe, spirit, and feel good factor
- Pension contributions
- Commission / Bonus