Inside Sales Representative
Location: UK Based – HQ in Southampton – Office based 1-2 days per week.
Senseye is a well-backed, high-growth software company pioneering the adoption of its powerful AI-driven predictive maintenance software product into the manufacturing and industrial sectors.
Its cutting-edge cloud-based product provides scalable condition monitoring and prognostics analysis automatically, without the need for expert manual analysis. Due to continued high growth, plans for future fund raising, and strong client traction, Senseye is seeking to engage an Inside Sales Representative to help support the sales team and help to secure Senseye’s position as the market leader.
Over the next two years, Senseye has ambitious plans to grow its UK and European installed base and the Inside Sales Representative will play a key role in providing the right level of support to help realise this.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone ambitious who loves talking with people and helping customers to find the right solution. This Package comes with a competitive basic salary and excellent company benefits & bonus scheme.
This is a UK based role, with occasional travel expected for client visits and attending trade shows as well as some office work. You will report directly to the UK Sales Manager and work with sales and marketing colleagues to focus on acquiring new customers. As the company continues to grow and expand, there will be exciting future promotion opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Look for, find and capitalise on underutilised opportunities, support in executing an Account Based Marketing strategy.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up and outbound call and emails.
- Establish quick and strong relationships by outbound calling warm leads where customers have shown an interest in our product.
- Capture and accurately record customer information, understanding customer needs and requirements
- Present our product and services online, over the phone and in person to new and existing customers to enhance the relationships.
- Proactively manage your own diary and customer appointments
- Providing input into the Senseye sales & marketing cycle.
- Clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Work with the UK Sales Managers to nurture new business relationships.
- Strong listening & presentation skills.
- An outgoing personality, with a positive and enthusiastic outlook. S.M.A.R.T attitude
- Have between 2 to 3 years of Software as a Service sales experience (essential).
- Cold calling experience.
- Able to talk comfortably with others.
- Strong phone presence and experience, high fluency in English.
- Having a proven track record of inside sales experience 1-2 yrs .
- Having a good knowledge of the sales process – inbound and outbound marketing, proposal writing, and sales funnel realisation.
- Having good industry experience and understanding of the UK automotive manufacturing industry (desirable).
- Having the ability to handle objections eloquently, emphasising the positives of the Senseye product.
- Thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment, highly autonomous & driven for success.
- Excellent research & analytical skills.
- Ability to embrace team culture approach.
- Experience using a CRM system.
- Lead development.
- Desire to grow with the company into a lucrative sales career.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits of working with us:
- Super flexible working
- Company Pension
- Flexible annual leave
- Work from home (optional)
- Startup vibe – autonomy, trust and excellence
Closing Date 14/01/2019
If you have not heard from us by the 21st January, I’m sorry you were unsuccessful.
|Salary||£25,000 - £30,000|
|UK Based Role||Essential|
|OTE & Benefits||Yes|