Graduate /Junior Software Developer
Senseye is an exciting and rapidly expanding start up in the field of condition monitoring and prognostics. We are developing a cutting-edge cloud product to provide scalable prognostics and advanced condition monitoring to the manufacturing sector. Our team of engineers consist of software engineers, data scientists, UI experts, physicists, and mechanical engineers. Following successful investment funding and strong traction from large multi-national clients, we are looking to expand the engineering team.
Do you love the Internet of Things, machine learning and data analytics? We’re currently implementing the art of the possible in prognostics, diagnostics, anomaly detection, optimization and more ‘run of the mill’ analytics. We are seeking an ambitious and versatile software engineer to support the development and evolution of our web-based application.
You will work closely with the wider development and R&D teams, taking on responsibility to develop new capability for our customers. Technologies vary and are constantly being updated, but we make heavy use of the following: Docker, Mongo, golang, Angular, Node, Python.
The application is constructed using a micro-services architecture. Development follows an agile methodology, making use of JIRA to coordinate activities. You should be comfortable in handling a diverse range of data and be looking for a challenge that leverages the Industrial Internet of Things and Industry 4.0. You will be joining us on our journey developing a best in class product that is exploiting the recent step change in automation and machine intelligence.
If you are looking to take the next step in a company that continues to grow and expand then this is an excellent, exciting opportunity for someone who wants to learn and expand their knowledge. The role comes with a competitive basic salary and excellent benefits.
- BSc in Computer Science (or other numerical discipline, e.g. Physics
- Experience in using user interfaces packages such as Angular
- Experience in database technologies, ideally NoSQL databases like Mongo
- Experience in developing web-based applications, ideally using REST, Docker and micro-service.
- Strong communication skills and able to discuss complex problems with senior and junior staff
- Able to support customer engagement activities
- Design, develop and test new software functionality
- Investigate and fix new software bugs
- Engage in adhoc technology requests from customers
- Support customer on-boarding activities
- AWS and AZURE hosted
- Predominantly Golang backend, with some Node, Java and Python
- Mongo, Redis, Neo4j and InfluxDB data storage
- Microservice architecture
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible leave structure
- Start-up vibe – autonomy, trust and excellence
- Dedicated time to give back to the open source community
- Opportunity to learn and develop skills from a mature team of colleagues
- As a fast-growing company, there are opportunities for an ambitious and driven individual to progress their career and be able to make a difference
Sound fun? Come on and have a chat with us…
|Salary||£25,000 - £32,000|
|Excellent Benefits||Pension, Awaydays|