Senseye is an exciting and rapidly expanding start up in the field of condition monitoring and prognostics. We are developing a cutting-edge cloud product to provide scalable prognostics and advanced condition monitoring to the manufacturing sector. Our team of engineers consist of software engineers, data scientists, UI experts, physicists and mechanical engineers. Following successful investment funding and strong traction from large multi-national clients, we are looking to expand the engineering team.
We are seeking an ambitious and versatile DevOps engineer to support the deployment of our cloud-based application. You will be responsible for evolving our infrastructure and making recommendations based on product needs and industry best-practice. You will also work within the development team to develop new functionality and take it into production.
- Expert in running complex cloud-based applications with modern best practices (e.g. continuous integration/deployment, containerisation, infrastructure as code, high-availability)
- Must have experience working with cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP, kubernetes
- Deep knowledge of modern software engineering best practices (e.g. test driven development, code reviews)
- You thrive working on the bleeding edge and can learn new technologies independently
- Experience of Linux system administration, networking and scripting
- Comfortable in a culture of fast iteration
- Attracted to working on complex problems under deadline pressures.
- Experience working as part of a team on a rapidly evolving application
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years experience as a DevOps engineer
- Predominantly Golang backend, with some Node, Java and Python
- Mongo, Redis, Neo4j and InfluxDB data storage
- Microservice architecture
- Work where you want, when you want
- Super flexible leave
- Startup vibe – autonomy, trust and excellence
- Dedicated time to give back to the open source community
|Salary||£30,000 - £50,000|