Customer Support Engineer
Senseye is an exciting and rapidly expanding start up in the field of condition monitoring and prognostics. We are developing a cutting-edge cloud product to provide scalable prognostics and advanced condition monitoring to the manufacturing sector. Our team of engineers consist of software engineers, data scientists, UI experts, physicists and mechanical engineers. Following successful investment funding and strong traction from large multi-national clients, we are looking to expand the engineering team.
We are seeking an experienced and versatile Support Engineer who will report to the On-boarding & Customer Support Manager. This person will help transform the overall experience for our customers, establishing the customers’ needs from a technical perspective, and ensuring this is communicated and coordinated with the internal on-boarding team.
You will continue to improve your understanding of our technology as we scale our business. You will be responsible for driving continuous service improvements with the goal of maintaining technical and operational efficiencies while supporting the Customer.
You will be joining us on our journey developing a best in class product that is exploiting the recent step change in automation and machine intelligence.
If you are looking to take the next step in a company that continues to grow and expand then this is an excellent, exciting opportunity for someone who already has experience in a customer facing support role. The role comes with a competitive basic salary and excellent benefits.
- Knowledge of software engineering principles and software development lifecycles would be preferred.
- Knowledge of software implementation or data integration would be preferred.
- Attracted to complex problem solving.
- Accountable for identification, escalation and resolution of issues raised by our customers.
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Customer Relationship Management systems/software) is essential.
- Provide support and advice to both the customer and technical team regarding onboarding matters in a timely and efficient manner.
- Communicating professionally and confidently with customers, including colleagues.
- Fluent on a second language (French, German, Spanish or Portuguese, English) is a highly desirable but not essential.
- Comfortable in a culture of fast iteration, ability to learn fast, and to multi-task
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a Customer Support environment (Helpdesk would be preferred).
- Experience working in a software company is desirable.
- Experience in either delivering onboarding projects or supporting ongoing operations onboarding projects and objectives.
- Experience in a similar fast paced, customer facing role is essential.
- Analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills in order to identify and propose solutions to a client’s root cause of data queries or questions.
- Flexible working hours and remote working options available
- Super flexible leave
- Start-up vibe – autonomy, trust and excellence
Sound fun? Come on and have a chat with us
|Salary||£24,000 - £27,000|
|Full Time Role||37hrs (Flexible)|