Condition Monitoring / HUMS Support Engineer
We are seeking a personable engineer that will enjoy interacting with end users and technical specialists within our customer base. You will need to be able to talk with credibility and experience in the areas of machine condition monitoring and the use of software systems in an operational environment.
- Have a background in areas such as Health and Usage Monitoring Systems (HUMS) or Industrial Condition Monitoring (CM) is essential
- Experience with software applications is highly desirable. The focus of the role will be on the support and successful use of our cloud-based software product
- Good understanding of the flow and exploitation of both sensor and operational data
- An appreciation of the generation of condition indicators (CIs) close to the machines and the impact this has on successful fault detection, as well as the ability to minimise data quantities required in a cloud platform
- Understand maintenance data generated in the operational environment and how this can be exploited to enrich sensor data for HUMS and CM applications
- Be confident in providing training on the functionality of software applications to different end user levels including administrators, engineering users and management users
- Proven experience in either training or presenting would be advantageous as well as being able to define training material
- Able to gather and effectively communicate end user problems and feature requests and being experienced with interacting with software development teams
- Be a systems level thinker and appreciating functionality and problems at a high level
- Work where you want, when you want
- Super flexible leave
- Startup vibe – autonomy, trust and excellence
- Dedicated time to give back to the open source community
Location: Remote working available, UK-based only, headquartered in Southampton, UK
Senseye is a rapidly growing company. This role has the potential to lead into positions with greater responsibility, whether on the Support side, in Product Management or Sales.
Sound fun? Come on and have a chat with us…
Strictly no recruitment agencies please!
|Salary||Depending on Experience|