Condition Monitoring Analyst ( Germany Based)
Location: Germany (Office based in Essen, Dusseldorf Area) Remote working anywhere in Germany.
We currently unable to provide Visa Sponsorship.
About Senseye GmbH
Senseye PdM is a leading cloud-based Predictive Maintenance solution. It allows maintenance teams to reduce unplanned downtime and increase maintenance efficiencies. Senseye PdM uses machine learning to automatically forecast machine failure and remaining useful life. It is driven by Industry 4.0 / the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
We are currently recruiting for a Condition Monitoring Analyst.
About the role
We are looking to recruit a Condition Monitoring Specialist within our project delivery team. The role is focused on supporting the technical aspects of deploying SenseyePdM to customers distributed globally across a wide range of industries
Typical responsibilities include becoming a subject matter expert in the core application functionality (including product features such as diagnostics, prognostics and forecasting algorithms), engaging directly with customer’s reliability engineering and maintenance personnel, analysing sensor data for a broad spectrum of machines and recommending suitable condition indicators – including identifying any data pre-processing or additional contextual information which may be required. The applicant will also be expected to deliver user training in the effective and efficient use of the application and will be required to keep track of new and updated application features.
Experience of Condition Monitoring practices in the industrial setting are highly desired as the applicant will be expected to engage on a technical level with client project and maintenance teams.
The role is customer facing and applicants will spend a significant proportion of their time in advising customers how to implement and gain value from SenseyePdM. Customer Satisfaction is a key KPI in the business.
The ability to independently manage projects and prioritise workload is a vital skill required of the position.
Requirements to do the job:
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical subject such as Engineering, Physics or equivalent. 2:1 or higher preferred. Alternatively, extensive industrial experience will also be considered.
· 3+ years’ industrial experience in a technical role preferably with direct experience in the fields of Condition Monitoring, vibration analysis or signal processing.
· Strong data analytics skills.
· Experience using Python (or similar) for data manipulation, analysis and visualisation highly desirable.
· Strong report writing and communication skills.
· Willingness to travel and support sales and project activities from a technical perspective.
· Experience cooperating with software development teams.
· An appreciation for machine learning and signal processing methods is desired but not essential.
· Native language German but with fluent English due to customer interaction.
· Experience with cloud-based technologies and the IIOT is preferred but not essential.
Benefits for working at Senseye GmbH
· Flexible working hours and remote working options available
· 30 days Vacation
· Office facilities in Essen, Dusseldorf
· Start-up vibe – autonomy, trust and excellence
· Reward & Recognition package
· Opportunity to learn and develop skills from within an experienced and friendly team
· Hack Days – Dedicated time to give back to the open source community.
· As a fast-growing company, there are opportunities for an ambitious and driven individual to progress their career and make a difference to the future success of the business
Experience with cloud-based technologies and the IIOT is preferred but not essential.
|Salary||45,000 -60,000 Euros|
|Annual Leave||30 Days|