Condition Monitoring Analyst (Entry Level) UK Based
Condition Monitoring Analyst
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
Location: Office based in Southampton (Remote working is an option) UK based only
Senseye PdM is a leading cloud-based Predictive Maintenance solution. It allows maintenance teams to reduce unplanned downtime and increase maintenance efficiencies. Senseye PdM uses machine learning to automatically forecast machine failure and remaining useful life. It is driven by Industry 4.0 / the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
We are currently recruiting for a Condition Monitoring Analyst.
We are looking to recruit an entry level Condition Monitoring Analyst within our project delivery team. The role is focused on supporting the technical aspects of deploying SenseyePdM to customers distributed globally across a wide range of industries.
Typical responsibilities include becoming a subject matter expert in the core application functionality such as diagnostics, prognostics, and forecasting algorithms. You will be engaging directly with customer’s reliability engineering and maintenance personnel, analysing sensor data for a broad spectrum of machines and recommending suitable condition indicators – including identifying any data pre-processing or additional contextual information which may be required. The applicant will also be expected to assist in delivering training to our customers using the application and will be required to keep track of new and updated application features.
Experience of Condition Monitoring in industrial settings is beneficial for the role as the applicant will be expected to credibly engage with clients to assist and support their maintenance teams.
The role is customer facing and so a significant proportion of your time will be advising customers how to implement and gain value from SenseyePdM. Customer Satisfaction is a key KPI in the business.
The ability to prioritise workload is a vital skill required of the position.
Requirements to do the job:
- Bachelor’s degree, MEng or higher in a technical subject such as Engineering, Physics or equivalent. 2:1 or higher preferred. Alternatively, some industrial experience will also be considered.
- 1+ years’ industrial experience in a technical role preferably with direct experience in the fields of Condition Monitoring, vibration analysis or signal processing.
- Strong data analytics skills.
- Experience using Python (or similar) for data manipulation, analysis, and visualisation highly desirable.
- Strong report writing and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel and support sales and project activities from a technical perspective.
- Desire / some experience to work with software development teams.
- An appreciation for machine learning and signal processing methods is desired but not essential.
- Knowledge of cloud-based technologies and the IIOT is preferred but not essential.
We particularly encourage applications from underrepresented groups in engineering and technology, including women, disabled and Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates.
- Flexible working hours and remote working options available (Find out more from the team at Senseye here: https://info.senseye.io/blog/topic/remote-working )
- 25 days annual leave
- Start-up vibe – autonomy, trust, and excellence
- Opportunity to work within an experienced and friendly team
- Hack Days
- As a fast-growing company, there are opportunities for an ambitious and driven individual to progress their career and make a difference to the future success of the business
Sound fun? Come on and have a chat with us…
|Job Category||Machine Learning|
|Salary||£25,000 - £30,000|