Associate Product Manager
Senseye is an exciting and rapidly expanding start up in the field of Predictive Maintenance and prognostics. We are developing a cutting-edge cloud product to provide scalable prognostics and advanced condition monitoring to the manufacturing sector. Our team of engineers consist of software engineers, data scientists, UI experts, physicists, and mechanical engineers. Following successful investment funding and strong traction from large multi-national clients, we are looking to expand the product team.
We are seeking an experienced and versatile associate product manager who will report to the product manager. You will work as part of an established agile product development team focusing on delivering the product for our customers.
You will help us deliver our product by staying one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. You will use your business knowledge and commercial awareness to drive future enhancements of our business processes and customer facing solutions.
You will continue to improve your understanding of our technology as we scale our business. You will be responsible for driving continuous service improvements with the goal of maintaining technical and operational efficiencies while supporting the Customer.
You will be joining us on our journey developing a best in class product that is exploiting the recent step change in automation and machine intelligence.
If you are looking to take the next step in a company that continues to grow and expand then this is an excellent, exciting opportunity for someone who already has experience in product development and transformation working with cloud-based product. The role comes with a competitive basic salary and excellent benefits.
Location: Southampton UK. Office based.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrate experience in delivering and managing digital products within an agile development setting.
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills, that you are to tailor to the needs of the client.
- Flexible and pragmatic, able to respond to shifting priorities, demands and timelines by using effective analytical and problem solving skills and think laterally.
- Ability to think creatively and exploit opportunities.
- Demonstrate sound judgement, able to make decisions independently whilst recognising when to escalate to Product Manager.
- Comfortable in a culture of fast iteration, ability to learn fast, multi-tasking due to overlap in service delivery.
- You will have 2 – 3 years’ experience and managing digital products within an agile development setting.
- Demonstrate ability to work with others to modify or maintain a product and identify technology challenges.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work with the Product Manager and wider teams on the delivery, ongoing success and continuous improvement of the product.
- Produce clear, concise user stories with acceptance criteria and definitions of success.
- Maintain knowledge of the changing digital and technology landscape and how this impacts the sector that Senseye operate in.
- Responsible for developing smaller epics or features throughout the product development phases.
- Deputise for the Product Manager.
- Clearly identify and describe product in order to build a shared understanding of the product and bring solutions to the product team.
What Senseye offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working options available
- Flexible leave structure
- Start-up vibe – autonomy, trust and excellence
- Opportunity to learn and develop skills from a mature team of colleagues
- As a fast-growing company, there are opportunities for an ambitious and driven individual to progress their career and be able to make a difference
Sound fun? Come on and have a chat with us or apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||£28,000 and £35,000|