Predictive Maintenance Engineer
Predictive Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000
Location: Remote working - UK based only
Must have the right to work in the UK.
Senseye PdM is a leading cloud-based Predictive Maintenance solution and a 100% Siemens owned business. It allows maintenance teams to reduce unplanned downtime and increase efficiencies. Senseye PdM uses machine learning to automatically forecast machine failure and remaining useful life. It is driven by Industry 4.0.
We are looking to recruit a Predictive Maintenance Engineer within our project delivery team. The role is focused on supporting the technical aspects of deploying SenseyePdM to customers distributed globally across a wide range of industries.
Typical responsibilities include becoming a subject matter expert in the core application functionality (including product features such as diagnostics, prognostics and forecasting algorithms). Engaging directly with customer’s reliability engineering and maintenance personnel, analysing sensor data for a broad spectrum of machines, and recommending suitable condition indicators. To identify any data pre-processing or additional contextual information that may be required.
The applicant will also be expected to deliver user training in the effective and efficient use of the application and will be required to keep track of new and updated application features.
Experience in Condition Monitoring practices in the industrial setting is highly desired as the applicant will be expected to engage on a technical level with client project and maintenance teams.
The applicant will deliver user training in the effective and efficient use of the application and will be required to keep track of new and updated application features.
The role is customer-facing, and applicants will spend a significant proportion of their time advising customers on how to implement and gain value from SenseyePdM. Customer Satisfaction is a key KPI in the business.
The ability to independently manage projects and prioritise workload is a vital skill required of the position.
Requirements to do the job:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical subject such as Engineering, Physics or equivalent. 2:1 or higher is preferred. Alternatively, extensive industrial experience will also be considered.
- 3+ years of industrial experience in a technical role, preferably with direct experience in the fields of condition monitoring, vibration analysis or signal processing.
- Strong data analytics skills.
- Experienced in using Python (or similar) for data manipulation, analysis, and visualisation is highly desirable.
- Strong report writing and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel and support sales and project activities from a technical perspective.
- Experience cooperating with software development teams.
- An appreciation for machine learning and signal processing methods is desired but not essential.
- Experience with cloud-based technologies and the IIOT is preferred but not essential.
- Right to work legally in the UK
We particularly encourage applications from underrepresented groups in engineering and technology, including women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates.
- Flexible working hours
- 25 Annual Leave per year + National Holidays
- Start-up vibe - autonomy, trust and excellence
- Opportunity to work within an experienced and friendly team
- Hack Days – 6 days annually set aside to focus on personal development and contributing to the broader condition-monitoring community
- As a fast-growing company, there are opportunities for ambitious and driven individual to progress their career and make a difference to the business's future success.
- 2023 all US employees will be part of Siemens, which will offer excellent benefits.
Sound fun? Come on and have a chat with us.How to Apply
- Email your cover note telling us who you are, and why you are applying, with your CV.
- Please ensure you add your name, and job title in the subject field.
- Send to Hello@senseye.io under Subject please list your name and job title
- If you do not hear back by the 1st January, then you were unsuccessful in being shortlisted.
|Job Category||Software Engineer|
|Salary||£45,000 - £60,000|
|Right to Work||Yes|