Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Sales Development Representative US (SDR)
Where: Fully remote, based in the US
Right to Work legally US.
Salary- Competitive salary + Commission
Who are we?
Senseye is a high-growth software company, recently acquired by Siemens and investing further in global expansion. Senseye delivers powerful AI-driven predictive maintenance software into the manufacturing and industrial sectors. We help our customers identify machinery issues weeks to months in advance so that failure can be avoided whilst increasing efficiency and sustainability.
What do you do?
We are recruiting a Sales Development Representative (SDR) as a key member of our Sales team. The role is an opportunity for someone focused on developing and kickstarting their career in Sales. You will be self-motivated, determined, and most of all, ambitious.
As an SDR, you will be the 1st point of contact with our potential customers, and you will drive forward the qualified leads inbound & outbound. Develop a customer approach strategy to enable you to target specific markets. You will work closely with the Sales & Marketing teams, supporting and providing you with the relevant tools and training to succeed.
This is a fully remote position though you may be expected to travel sometimes for company and client meetings.
Key responsibilities include:
· Identifying and developing new business, that will turn into opportunities.
· Experience in cold calling and follow-up inbound & outbound opportunities.
· Understand customer’s specific business and applying our product to meet those needs
· Build and promote strong customer relationships
· Present sales presentations to new customers.
· Excellent communication, verbal & written.
· Responsible for using CRM system
· Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement
Key Experience includes:
· Degree or equivalent higher education.
· Thrive in a fast-paced environment, to be enthusiastic, keen to learn and self-disciplined.
· Must have worked in a Sales environment for 1yr+
· Knowledge of manufacturing and industrial sectors is desirable.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and effectively.
· Having an entrepreneurial attitude, eager to learn.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
· Positive and enthusiastic
· Flexible working hours
· Fully Remote
· 25 days annual leave, increases with tenure years plus all bank holidays.
· Bonusly employee reward scheme which encourages a culture of praise and encouragement and can be redeemed as vouchers.
· Startup vibe - autonomy, trust and excellence
· Dedicated time to develop new skills and innovative projects to give back to the open-source community.
Please note that Senseye joins forces with Siemens to accelerate our machine reliability and performance solutions. So 2023 will be an exciting time for our employees.
How to apply: Send over your CV & Cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark it to the attention of HR Recruitment / Job Title
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Sick pay
- Work from home
|Salary||$30,000 - $40,000|
|Right to Work||Yes|