Predictive Maintenance Analyst
Junior Condition Monitoring Analyst
Location: Remote, HQ Southampton
Legal Requirements: Right to work in UK
Senseye PdM is a leading cloud-based Predictive Maintenance solution. It allows maintenance teams to reduce unplanned downtime and increase maintenance efficiencies. Senseye PdM uses machine learning to automatically forecast machine failure and remaining useful life. It is driven by Industry 4.0.
We are looking to recruit an entry-level Condition Monitoring Analyst within our project delivery team. The role is focused on supporting the technical aspects of deploying SenseyePdM to customers distributed globally across a wide range of industries.
Typical responsibilities include becoming an expert in the core application functionality such as diagnostics, prognostics, and forecasting algorithms.
You will be engaging directly with customer’s reliability engineering and maintenance personnel, analysing sensor data for a broad spectrum of machines, and recommending suitable condition indicators – including identifying any data pre-processing or additional contextual information which may be required.
In this role, you will assist in delivering training to our customers using the application and will be required to keep track of new and updated application features.
Experience of Condition Monitoring in industrial settings is beneficial for the role as the applicant will be encouraged to credibly engage with clients to assist and support their maintenance teams.
The role is customer-facing and so a significant proportion of your time will be mentoring customers on how to implement and gain value from SenseyePdM. Customer Satisfaction is a key KPI in the business.
The ability to prioritise workload is a vital skill required of the position.
Senseye is now a Siemens business as of the 1st June 2022. Siemens is a Top 10 Global Software Company. Senseye employees will soon have the opportunity to work in a high-growth environment with the support of Siemens’ unbeatable market position and resources.
Requirements to do the job:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical subject such as Engineering, Physics or equivalent. 2:1 or higher is preferred. Alternatively, some industrial experience will also be considered.
- Experience in a technical environment in the fields of Condition Monitoring, vibration analysis or signal processing.
- Passion for data analytics and Strong communication skills.
- Experience using Python (or similar) for data manipulation, analysis, and visualisation highly desirable.
- Willingness to travel and support sales and project activities from a technical perspective.
- Desire / some experience working with software development teams.
- An appreciation for machine learning and signal processing methods is desired but not critical.
- Experience with cloud-based technologies and the IIOT would be an excellent additional asset.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written.
- Flexible working hours and remote working options
- 25 Days annual leave, plus national holidays. Increases with tenure years
- Start-up atmosphere - autonomy, trust, and excellence
- Opportunity to work within an experienced and friendly team
- "Hack-Days" - · 6 days annually set aside to focus on personal development and contributing to the wider community
- As a fast-growing company, there are opportunities for an ambitious and driven individual to progress their career and make a difference to the future success of the business
Sound fun? Come on and connect with us…
How to apply: Email hello@senseye with a cover note & CV.
|Job Category||Software Engineer|
|Salary||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Right to Work||Yes|