Senseye to sponsor OSIsoft EMEA Users Conference
Senseye joined OSIsoft’s Partner EcoSphere in May 2019 to enable OSIsoft PI System users to connect seamlessly with Senseye technology solution suite, Senseye PdM.
Senseye provides technologies and methodologies that are used to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of manufacturing and maintenance operations. The company is supporting digital transformation activities globally at Fortune 500 industrial organizations.
Senseye will be located at Booth 21 in Hall H for the duration of the OSIsoft EMEA Conference (16 - 19 September 2019). Senseye’s MD for Germany and Global Sales VP, Peter Portner, will also be attending to share his experience and customer success stories. Conference visitors can pre-book an appointment with Senseye’s team on site via this link.
Peter Portner, MD for Germany and Global Sales VP at Senseye, comments: “Being part of OSIsoft’s Partner EcoSphere means that the thousands of large industrial organisations using the PI System can quickly and easily connect their existing OSIsoft system to Senseye PdM and achieve best practices in manufacturing and maintenance across their operational environments while delivering scalable and quick results.”
Stay Up To Date
- Senseye announces enterprise version of its award-winning Predictive Maintenance Software
- Condition monitoring for multi-axis equipment
- The future of maintenance in FMCG manufacturing
- Successful predictive maintenance isn’t about algorithms or assets, it’s about users
- Senseye secures investment from two giants of Japanese industry