Senseye and CGI attend the Digital Demo Day 2020 together
On Thursday, February 13, 2020, the Digital Demo Day opens its doors and invites start-ups and established companies from the tech industry to Düsseldorf. The largest digital B2B trade fair in North Rhine-Westphalia expects over 4,000 visitors. About 200 startups will use this opportunity to talk to over 200 investors in order to develop common visions for the digital future.
As a leading provider in the field of predictive maintenance, Senseye will be present at a joint stand with the renowned consulting firm CGI. CGI is active worldwide with 77,500 consultants at over 400 locations and acts as a global signpost for digitization.
Fabian Blumenhagen from Senseye welcomes interested visitors to the Digital Day Demo and looks forward to lively discussions on the subject of digitization in industry and is available to discuss the topic areas of predictive maintenance and automation of production facilities.
Stay Up To Date
- Senseye announces enterprise version of its award-winning Predictive Maintenance Software
- Condition monitoring for multi-axis equipment
- The future of maintenance in FMCG manufacturing
- Successful predictive maintenance isn’t about algorithms or assets, it’s about users
- Senseye secures investment from two giants of Japanese industry