Putting data to work with predictive maintenance
Today around two-thirds of manufacturers are gathering data from their production environments, yet relatively few are using it to improve processes or boost productivity and yield, argues Dr Simon Kampa in this month's edition of Control Engineering Europe.
Find out how you can put your data to work with predictive maintenance, reducing downtime and predict remaining useful life of your assets.
Read more in Control Engineering Europe's article here.
Stay Up To Date
- Senseye announces enterprise version of its award-winning Predictive Maintenance Software
- Condition monitoring for multi-axis equipment
- The future of maintenance in FMCG manufacturing
- Successful predictive maintenance isn’t about algorithms or assets, it’s about users
- Senseye secures investment from two giants of Japanese industry